I think I realized we had a problem last week. We were at Walmart, just purchasing a few essentials (sunscreen, lotion, aloe vera, seeds, shovel) when the cashier made a comment like,"somebody's ready for spring and YOU ARE the winner." I thought about it and... well I guess when you and your husband dress up in your swimsuits and daydream about summer you probably qualify as having "the fever." Here are some things we've been up to:
This wreath I saw at the store was my inspiration for...
this wreath I made.
We are trying to grow tulips in these cute little tin cans. I guess they're late bloomers.
We have a garden in the works and are hoping our seeds will turn into healthy plants!
For a little centerpiece, I planted some grass in a planter and then sawed a branch off our neighbors tree. The plan was to put little birds nests and things in the tree. To my surprise though, the tree started blooming and now it has these adorable little leaves!
Hannah! you are seriously one of the most creative girls I know!! you are seriously AMAZING at recreating that wreath (plus I love your little addition of the flowers!) and I love all your greenery! we need to do a craft night sometime--and maybe some of your craft-genius will rub off on me haha!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your wreath! I feel so inspired that I might just have to go out and make one of my own! You're amazing, girlie! I also may need to chop off a tree from my neighbor so I can have a little indoor tree too. :) Um, also, can I have that tablecloth? I'm not sure I can live without it. Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah, you are seriously amazing! So creative, I love it! You and David are so perfect together!
ReplyDeleteHannah, I freakin die every time I come to your blog! You are such a good story teller and are so original! I absolutely love this!
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely write more stories on here because it's actually FUN reading them!