These last few months I've learned SO much! Thanks to a few wonderful classes before I graduated and my love of recycling/re-storing things to their original beauty, I have been able to make some things that I'm sort of proud of...
Made this tablecloth with a reverse stripe border...
and with the extra fabric, I made a couple pillow covers (with an invisible zipper!).
I made the pillow and the pillow cover for this bolster. Now it matches our duvet cover!
My pride and joy is this quilt! It took me a good few weeks of long hours and deadlines but I did it and I'm so excited to use it this winter! (I know... haven't used it?! But it's a winter thing!)
I also learned how to make these fun books! I love this new skill and who knows? You might just get one for a present!
Lastly, this lamp I bought at D.I. was pretty but a little plain...
So I spiced it up to my (apparently) new favorite color! Everything turns out something blue.
And I antiqued it with a little glaze.
I love my crafts.
ohhh!!! i love that blue striped pillow! it's a perfect color.and of COURSE i LOVE your quilt!! (even better in person/when you sleep with it :) ) miss CRAFTY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah I love all your crafts!! The stripe, the cute little nautical touch with the bow, the quilt, the books...you're a crafting diva!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!! Those are all so great. The books are so fun!
ReplyDelete