You may wonder what I do during the day. Yes, I'm still unemployed and looking for a job. It's a tough gig out here. [I mean just the other day a girl I know, Broadcast Journalism graduate from BYUI just got turned down for a part time library job so you know it's tough when that happens.] But let's be honest. While I'm actively looking for a job, I don't wallow in self pity over here - uh, uh sista. Lucy and I are busy livin' life!
 |
| We hang out. Lucy always gives me her full attention. Love it when she sits all the way on her bottom. |
 |
| I stare in to her beautiful eyes. (Isn't she adorable?!) |
 |
| Play ball in the field by our house. |
 |
| Go to the dog park and meet friends of all shapes and sizes. |
And, we get girlie. What's not to love about painting fingernails?
 |
| Letting them air dry so patiently... |
 |
| The finished product. |
August 1st we celebrated her 1 year birthday! Of course we don't know the exact date, so we estimated and decided this was a great day for a birthday in honor of my grandparents. So Lucy, Happy Birthday!
 |
| Parties are so exhausting. |
And what's a party without treats? Special doggie donuts.
 |
| She is really SUCH a lady when she eats. Slowly, daintily and gets all the crumbs. |
So yeah, we're really loving this life.
I'm glad that Lucy adds so much purpose and enjoyment to your life, Ruth. She really is one sweet little dog and I wish I could scratch her behind those cute ears :) Especially love the painted nails and the dog donuts...
ReplyDeleteOh Lucy we MISS you!!! Especially Jamesie. Next time you come we'll make it to the dog park for sure so that we don't confuse my asleep/half-clothed neighbor. Ruthie we miss you too =) Darling post and Lucy totally has your eyes and Dave's muscle tone.
ReplyDeleteOh, sooooo very cute Ruthie!! What a cute doggie mama you are! Love, love, love the painted nails and party hat and donuts. Adorable. Lucy is lucky to have you!
ReplyDelete